Thursday, April 14, 2011

All Hail The Queen wear & Rimmel Burgundy Flirt

There's been a little lack of blogging, huh? The reason? All Hail The Queen has been lasting for ages! This (horrible) pic is right before I took it off after 6 days of wear. A few small chips, serious growth, and need of lotion & cuticle cream. :) I think a big contributor to the great wear is Hard As Wraps. 6 days is unheard of for me. Think I've found a new basecoat...


I went to Walgreen's yesterday and got some great deals. Plain old Wet n' Wild is $0.69, so I picked up 2 bottles of clear in case I want to try frankening. Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear was 2/$4, so I got Wet Cement and a glittery red. I also had a $1 off coupon for Rimmel, and chose Burgundy Flirt. I'm finding it harder to remember where the holes in my collection are. I don't think Burgundy Flirt filled any, but it is pretty.


Formula was decent. These polishes have a very wide, curved brush. The name of it escapes me. The other 2 I've got work really well, but this one is rather wonky. It ended up looking okay though. This is 2 coats over Hard as Wraps and under Poshe. There was some balding, but I think I should've waited a little longer between coats.

Next up will be my new Zoyas from the BOGO sale.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...