Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Zoya Areej - Summertime Collection

This is Areej, the second of three Summer 2011 Zoya polishes I got in the BOGO 1/2 off sale. I've seen this color described as a dusty fuschia on just about every blog that's featured it, and to be honest, I don't get the dusty part. If someone wants to explain it, go ahead. School me!

Dusty or not, I love the color. Brighter and pinker than I usually go for. It definitely feels very summery to me. Application was fabulous! Opacity was achieved with one coat. My middle finger is an example (heh, heh...). I decided to do the rest in 2 coats to see if there was a difference in wear, and I haven't found that to the the case.


I could get another day or two out of this mani at least, but I'm too excited to try the last of my new Zoyas, Sooki (or Sookeh if you're a True Blood fan and hear Bill's voice every time you read that name like I do!). I expect to put on that color tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...