Friday, April 29, 2011

Essie Too Too Hot - Braziliant Collection

I went to Walgreen's on my lunch break yesterday and was greeted by a display full of the Essie Summer 2011 collection. There are some beauties, for sure, but I only got one as I'm trying to be a little less spendy when it comes to polishes. I've never been one for really bright polishes, but Too Too Hot practically did a swan dive off of the shelf into my hand.


Gleaming and shiny in the sun!



In a sunny window indoors

I love this polish so much! It's a bright, cheery coral that demands attention. It was pretty opaque after just one coat, but I did two here. Very slight VNL.

I immediately googled for swatch pictures when I got home, but could only find promo pics of the bottles. Then I noticed that it has a release date of June 2011. Is it common for polishes to come out 2 months early, or did my Walgreen's stocker mess up and place it early? Either way, lucky me! :)

5 comments:

  1. Hi there! I found your blog by googling for swatches from this collection too! LOL! I found these at Walgreen's too, but I wasn't as restrained as you - I came home with all 6!

    I'm a knitter too, so I wanted to say hi!

    Gail

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found these in-store already too. I read on a few blogs that they pushed the release date up to May 1.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Gail - I spent some time poking around your blog. I love the cardigan you posted! I feel like I need to step up my knitting time a bit, but it's hard being elbow deep in wool in the warmer weather! :) I'm prodgersrn on Ravelry.

    @Kellie - Did you bring any home with you? If it weren't for the Zoya exchange, I think I'd have gotten a few more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks great!!

    i want to get this but have been trying to spend less on nail polish!!

    still thinking about it though!! ^^

    u rock it! :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...