Thursday, April 21, 2011

Zoya Sooki

The last of my Summer 2011 Zoyas - if I don't pick up any in the Zoya Nail Polish Exchange. I haven't decided which I want to get. The only colors that I am really lacking are yellows and oranges, and I don't think I would be doing my nails any favors if I were to try those shades. :)


But back to the potential one-coat goodness of Sooki. The washed-out-with-a-flash-and-not-cleaned-up photo below is after 1 sloppily applied coat. The color is much more accurate in this photo than the one above, which is 2 coats over Hard as Wraps and under Poshe. I really love this color! It look to me to be twins with OPI Color So Hot It Berns. One day, I'll do a comparison to see if they're paternal or fraternal. Either way, my CSHIB is a mini, so Sooki fills the spot of a true, bright red nicely.

I love it, it looks great, and no lobster claws. A win in my book. Now I think I'll read a little "Dead Until Dark" before bed. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...