Thursday, April 14, 2011

Zoya Faye

I'm sure you've seen this already as they are all over the internets. Faye was the sole glittery polish from Zoya's summer collection that stood out to me. The pretty pink/purple base and gold glitter hooked me pretty securely. I fully expected the gold to be much less pronounced since it seemed to cling to/coat the bottle, but that wasn't the case at all.


Faye is a very pretty purple-pink with tons of gold glitter. I think I might see some silvery holo stuff in there too. Very awesome and much more subdued than the others in the collection, in my opinion. Above is under Poshe and over Hard as Wraps. I seriously doubt I'll keep it on a week, as I'm anxious to see the others.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...