Monday, January 17, 2011

What I've Got...

My collection so far. Please excuse the crappy pictures. It was nighttime and I've got fluorescent bulbs.

Topcoats, l to r: Hard Candy Matte-ly In Love, Poshe Quick Dry Topcoat, Seche Vite Quick Dry Topcoat, OPI RapiDry Topcoat


Purple: Mary Kay Intensity


Duochrome: Hard Candy Beetle


Browns, l to r: Zoya Cola, China Glaze Ingrid


Greens, l to r: China Glaze Peace on Earth, Rescue Beauty Lounge Anne


Pinks, l to r: China Glaze Heaven, Zoya Skye, OPI Polar Bare


Blues, l to r: Hot Topic Blue, Hot Topic Periwinkle, Rimmel Marine Blue, Zoya Ibiza, OPI Yodel Me On My Cell


Greys, l to r: Rimmel Steel Grey, Zoya Kelly, Zoya Harley, Zoya Freja, $OPI Just a Fairy Tale, OPI Lucerne-tainly Look Marvelous


Reds, top to bottom & l to r: Zoya Blair, Zoya Kalista, Essie Wicked, OPI Color So Hot It Berns, Revlon Crushed Crimson, OPI You Make Me Vroom, OPI Red Like Roses, China Glaze Phat Santa


Orly Bonder


I tried to flip that reds picture, but my blogging skillz are lacking. :) I hope it can only go up from here!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...