Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Zoya Raven


Last week Zoya ran a promotion on facebook that allowed you to get 3 bottles of polish for free once they hit a certain number of fans on the page. It didn't take long, and they probably got twice the number that was their goal. I picked Raven, Crystal, and Valerie.

Crystal was a given because I've seen it on quite a few blogs, and it's totally beautiful. I saw Valerie on Scrangie's blog, and since I've got a huge thing for purple, that one was a given. I couldn't decide on my last polish, so I cruised through more blogs and discovered that people thought Raven was a dupe for a Chanel black polish. What kind of polish collector would I be without a black polish? And why not get a bottle for free that would be mistaken for one costing 30 billion dollars? :)

I texted my bff and asked, blue with silver sparkles, purple with gold sparkles, or shimmery black? She chose black. I say good choice. So, here's Zoya Raven once again in my crappy fluorescent light. Shimmery isn't showing here, but I promise it's there. Orly Bonder, 2 coats of Raven (very smooth, best Zoya application I've come by yet!), and 1 coat Seche Vite.

I didn't mind doing my nails again since when I got to work, Peace on Earth was half peeled off my L thumb. It came off in a sheet. Started peeling off other fingers through my 45 hand washings today. Note to self... Always use rubbing alcohol to the nails before starting.


1 comment:

  1. Love it! It's gorgeous and my nails are super jealous

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...