Saturday, January 29, 2011

Rescue Beauty Lounge Anne

Ugh! And the shitty pictures keep coming! Posting this as a reminder to update with a better picture later. Must. Get. Nicer. Camera. :)

I love this polish. Olive green base with gold and pink microglitter. Love! It is one of four in the RBL Housewives of the Tudor Dynasty collection and has had the hell blogged out of it. I kinda freaked about spending $18 on a bottle of polish, but justified it by telling myself it was a birthday present. I've worn this more than any other since I've started collecting polishes.

I wasn't very happy with this mani, and I think it's because I used Poshe with this polish for the first time. I think I've decided that I'm a Seche Vite girl, shrinkage and chemicals be damned! I've heard others say RBL polishes tend to work better with Poshe, but not this one. Not on my nails, anyway.

Formula is smooth like butter, but I have a wonky bristle in my brush. I'll probably clip it next time. I've also read that lots of people can get good coverage with 1 coat of this. I'm just not that good. I need 2 coats. Applied this Friday morning, and got a huge chip on my R index and middle fingers at Walmart today. I picked up Hard Candy Sky while I was there, so I'll probably try that out tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...