Thursday, March 31, 2011

butter LONDON Marrow... and insomnia. :(

Yes, it's 2:44 am and I'm posting. Because I'm not sleeping, so might as well, no?

Look! My cuticles are getting better! I'm on vacation for a week, so hopefully between some moisture and not having to wash my hands so much, they can start looking decent again.

Marrow is wonderful. A bright, warm, shimmery purple. I had to use a flash for the photo, but you can see the very subtle silver shimmer if you embiggen. The color in that photo is a prefect representation as well. I used 2 thinner coats and like the look of it better than with the thick coats I used for British Racing Green. It flows like... wait for it... butter! (Forgive the corniness, I'm incredibly tired) I also used Poshe topcoat and have liked it a lot. Maybe I won't swap it out after all.

I went on a coupon spree at Meijer. I think this coupon business may be more work that its worth, but will give it a shot. I snagged Sally Hansen cuticle oil pen and Hard as Wraps. Looks like it can be used as a basecoat. I'm super excited to see if it really stops peeling nails. Of course, I'll let you know what I think.

Gonna go try this sleep thing again. Night, folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...