Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Sally Hansen Cut It Out and OPI Jade is the New Black

So, I painted my nails in RBL Anne for St. Patrick's Day. I have totally fallen out of love with that polish. It's gotten a little goopy. I don't know if it's that, or if I'm just not feeling the color. My other picture of Anne is poor quality, but an accurate depiction of the color. Maybe a little laquer thinner will thin it out and make me love it again. In the meantime...

Cut It Out.

This picture was taken after 1 week of wear. My index fingers started chipping badly, so I took them off and painted them with my brand-new, 40% off Jade is the New Black. Love it as well. It has been blogged to hell and back, so I won't get deep, but this was 3 coats with the awesome Pro Wide brush. I also got a full bottle of Lucerne-tainly Look Marvelous, because I will totally use up my mini bottle. If you embiggen the pic, you'll also see a chip on my middle finger. I'll probably take this off tonight and paint them something else. I've got a few untrieds.

I've taken advantage of some promos as well. I've got Marrow, Yummy Mummy, and a free British Racing Green coming from butter LONDON, and just ordered Zoya Faye, Sooki, and Areej from their BOGO sale.

K, off to polish and watch The Living Dead.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...