Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Wet N Wild Shield & Orly Nailtrition


I bought a tiny bottle of Nailtrition at Sally's, and I'm really glad I did... because getting a big bottle would've been a waste. It didn't help with my nails peeling at all. In fact, I now have 2 more nails peeling after using it. I just left it on 1 week.

So, on my nails... This one is Wet N' Wild Shield. I picked up it and Morbid at CVS. They are $1.99 and were BOGO 1/2 off. The formula was very nice. I used 2 thin coats and had only a couple of bald spots. As with my other glitters, they hide the thin spots. Shield is a warm gold glitter with larger red sparkles in it. It looks much "dirtier" in the bottle. Bonder, 2 coats Shield, and Seche Vite. Nice wear. I had it on for 3 days. I feel like I have to catch up since I had a week of no color. ;)

Also, sorry for the iphone photo. I just got one and I was testing the quality.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...