Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Hard Candy Sky

Newbie blog chick fail. I've tried uploading them differently 3 times, and my photos keep flipping around backwards. So, first shot is of Hard Candy Sky with a coat of Matte-ly in Love. MiL dries super fast. I've always put it on after 2-3 days when I'm getting bored with what's on my nails. Usually does the trick.




I saw this on kelliegonzo.com, then noticed it at Walmart this weekend. She was totally right about the formula. She called it chalky and thick, and I would agree. I can't find the post now, but someone else recommended 2 thin coats and 1 thick one. I think this worked well.

It is a robin egg blue with a very fine shimmer. It is said all over the internets that this is a dupe for Chanel Riva. From pics I've seen, I would agree. So, that would be 2 Chanel dupes in my collection. This is Orly Bonder, 3 coats of Sky, and Seche Vite.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...