Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Essie Wicked


Wicked is my first (and only at the moment) Essie polish. It's a very dark cranberry, almost black. I love the way it looks on my short nails. Wicked is jelly-like, and I'm still trying to get there with those. My brain just doesn't wrap around 3 coats of anything without serious coaching, and you really need to build thin layers for this one to look its best. I really, really love the brush with these too. It's not too fat, and picks up a nice amount of polish. This one was a Christmas gift "picked out" by my son. :)


2 comments:

  1. I love this! I think I saw it at Ulta last week. Must go and see if I can grab a bottle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It'll be wonderful when I get better at applying jellies. I've seen Essie at Meijer and Walgreens, and they carry it at some Walmarts, Targets, and CVSs. They have one at Meijer that is close to Wicked. The name? Bordeaux. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...