Thursday, February 17, 2011

Hot Topic Ruby Red and Teal Glitter


To get caught up, 2 posts back-to-back. Tuesday night I got the urge to spend money like nobody's business, and I tried hard. Looked all over the mall and found nothing (shocker!). So, went into Hot Topic to chat it up with my friend and saw their nail polish display. Tons of bright, funky colors. I loved a teal glitter and a dark red creme, and the red was on clearance for $0.98. Then I got the brilliant idea to layer them. Cool effect. Ruby Red is very similar to Essie Wicked. But, as I said up there, $0.98. No big. Red is brighter than it shows in the picture.

I love the Hot Topic polish bottles. Tall and skinny with a skull and crossbones. :) I like the brush as well. Long with a stubby handle, I feel I can control it really well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...